FEATURES OF THE TOUR:
- Visit the vineyard of Château Péby Faugères
- Explore the “cathedral of wine” at Château Faugères, an
emblematic winery with a striking design by the internationally renowned
architect Mario Botta
- Taste two fine wines of Château Faugères (AOC Saint-Emilion Grand Cru) and Château Cap de Faugères (AOC Castillon-Côtes de Bordeaux) in the tasting room of the “cathedral of wine”, with a commanding view over the whole vineyard.
Other tasting and tour formats are available on request, depending on the number of people in the group.
We also offer tours that include visits to two other vineyards, Château de Chambrun
and Château Rocheyron
, as well as opportunities to learn about the bouquets of the various wines.
- By prior appointment
- Off-season opening hours (October to March): Monday to Friday, from 9.30 am to 12 noon and 1.30 to 4.30 pm, by prior appointment
- Opening hours during the season: Monday to Saturday, from 9.30 am to 12 noon and 1.30 to 5 pm, by prior appointment
- Length of tour: 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes
- Cost of tour and tasting: contact us
- Tasting: two wines, one a Saint-Emilion Grand Cru
- Maximum size of group: 55
- Languages spoken: French, English
- Parking for cars and coaches
- Vineyard shop
- Disabled access (lift available)
- No pets allowed
In order to
see what times are available, we suggest that you book directly online.